Looking for working and self-development opportunities in a forward-looking and stimulating insurance and risk services environment that is client focused?
Are you properly educated, bi- or multilingual, creative, self-starting and do you have the right communication skills and are you willing to work and learn within an international team setting? Then ZASS International may be just the right place for you!
Currently we are looking for:
Trainee Claims Executive (Debt Recovery)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Vacancy ID : 003443
To be trained to handle a varied caseload of Debt Recovery.
- Competently manage claims and communicate effectively with all interested parties. The requirement is for the provision of an efficient cost-effective claims handling service which meets the needs of the assureds/clients and Thomas Miller Case Load Management requirements and Good Practice Guidelines.
- Investigate, analyse, assess, negotiate and settle claims within operational guidelines.
- Develop productive relations with clients.
- Actively participate in teams both internally and externally.
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers to ensure effective management of claims.
- Deal with all clients queries quickly and courteously to foster perception of ease of use, approachability and a positive sympathetic attitude.
- Graduate level in an appropriate subject (law or marine insurance) or relevant work experience in the transport/logistics sector or claims handling environment
- Ability to quickly assimilate and implement knowledge
- Demonstrable team focus
- Willingness to embrace change
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Well-organised and efficient
- German and English language skills (both written and spoken) an advantage
Legal / Administrative